Host a Screening
Sign up to host a screening at the Working Films Interactive Screenings Map. It shows where other screenings have taken place as well as upcoming ones.
Start planning with our free “Event Planning Toolkit.”
- Put together a panel to discuss local issues and invite the press.
- Invite friends and family over to watch and discuss the film.
- Ask your local art house to screen and help publicize the film.
- Buy a copy for your local public library and arrange a public showing.
Once signed up, here are the next steps:
1) If you haven’t already, you may obtain the DVD below.
Please choose the version licensed for your type of screening:
*Note: The Event Planning Toolkit misleadingly states the option of a ‘Fundraising Toolkit’, which is actually the ‘Community Screening Package‘. It will provide you a fundraising package for those who are interested. If you have further enquiries, please don’t hesitate to email us.
2) Download the mini-posters, press release, flyer, etc. Customize and utilize to spread the word:
If you would like promotional postcards, please feel free to email us.