Host a Screening
Start planning with our free “Event Planning Toolkit.”
- Put together a panel to discuss local issues and invite the press.
- Invite friends and family over to watch and discuss the film.
- Ask your local art house to screen and help publicize the film.
- Buy a copy for your local public library and arrange a public showing.
1) Obtain a screening copy:
For public performance rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order a DVD for classroom use: Education/Institution version (classroom use)
*Note: The Event Planning Toolkit misleadingly states the option of a ‘Fundraising Toolkit’, which is actually the ‘Community Screening Package‘. It will provide you a fundraising package for those who are interested. If you have further enquiries, please don’t hesitate to email us.
2) Download promotional materials. Customize and utilize to spread the word:
Questions, please feel free to reach out: email@example.com